Td04 kit/vf fitment kit

My turbo has started to go again, and I'm sick of buying ct9's at the price they cost. Time to change it for something more reliable and cheaper to get hold of, so I'm looking for a full td04 kit including manifold, decat, all lines and a turbo in good nick. I'd swap my ct9 set up as a part exchange if someone was looking to downgrade, which includes a ZISCO compact mild steel ct9 manifold (was rewelded by a mate as it had a pinhole on a weld) and a mild steel roadrunner decat (split chamber where the wastegate and exhaust gasses are seperated at the turbo and collected nearer the front pipe)

Let me know what you have, and PM me if you have anything of interest. I'm tempted just to eBay the lot but I know you guys have some setups ready to bolt on hiding away somewhere!

Cheers,

Mike

Edited by Mike_trx

If you are building up a TD/VF kit from scratch i have a decent VF10 here for sale. Similar to TD04 but wee bit smaller. Rotated it for top mount mani but can easy rotate it back, welded for EWG. Was looking for 80 delivered, im in Stirling so could meet halfway or whatever. Pm me if you like.

If you are building up a TD/VF kit from scratch i have a decent VF10 here for sale. Similar to TD04 but wee bit smaller. Rotated it for top mount mani but can easy rotate it back, welded for EWG. Was looking for 80 delivered, im in Stirling so could meet halfway or whatever. Pm me if you like.

sorry to hijack your thread. Whats the spool like on a vf10 dan? Running a td04 atm but like to be a bit different

sorry to hijack your thread. Whats the spool like on a vf10 dan? Running a td04 atm but like to be a bit different

My pal had it on his V and it pulled really well, spool up was fast, probably 500rpm give or take quicker than a TD04 depending on the setup, EBC, intercooler size etc. Pretty good turbo, somewhere between TF035 and TD04 id say.

sounds like it would fit nicely with the 4efte max standard output. TF035 seems good for 220ish not quite maxing out the engine and td04 goes over the max but with more lag. Something that spools around 3000rpmish and can make 240 seems spot on

sounds like it would fit nicely with the 4efte max standard output. TF035 seems good for 220ish not quite maxing out the engine and td04 goes over the max but with more lag. Something that spools around 3000rpmish and can make 240 seems spot on

Would suit a standard internal FTE nicely @ 1bar. I initially bought it to alternate between that and the bigger VF12 ive got. But thought id offer the 10 up and see.