Hi,

Just wondering who runs a TD05 off a Subaru Impreza on a forged engine and what power they are making?

What BHP do the standard injectors max out at?

I'm looking for 300+ bhp.

Cheers,

Charlie

Hi

you cannot do nothing with standar injector due to the fact that this kind of turbo "lives" at a minimum of 1.2bar ...and at 1bar with this td05,you canot reach the perfect AFR ...

I have tried td05-16g from scooby, and some KAMAK STS,but i prefer a td05-14b from greddy or some Garrett gtX ,meanwhile stock td05-16g are very cheap

Edited by ramses

Taking into account a healthy engine with good compression and the correct supporting mods a TD05 16G will make over 300bhp, depending on what boost you run it at, they are normally still ok at about 1.6bar.

Is the standard subaru impreza turbo a TD05 16G?

Is the standard subaru impreza turbo a TD05 16G?

It is standard on some models yeah, but there were that many different turbos fitted to Imprezas im not sure what came on what really. My old '94 WRX was supposed to have a 16G from factory but it had been swapped out for a 18G at some point.

Im running a forged Td05-16g Glanza - Had it at 286.5 from Tuning Devlopments but looking at freeing up the power.

Had new manifold, exhaust, bigger injectors and water meth which should see me over 300 safely when i next map it...

I was running 440's and they were nearly on full cycle so upgrading to 550+ is pretty much a must ...

I love it, think its a wicked setup - lots of fun but quite laggy, but when you do come on boost, all hell breaks loose ...