White sportiff sleeper

It's sorted lads it was because the greedy boost cut was wired in but not wired to the power also couple vac pipes not sure what there for but they weren't connected, I did try just the vac pipes but still no good so connected power to this greedy boost cut controller an she now revs fine, I haven't taken it for spin yet so I will know if it's all good by the weekend will keep you posted

So I went and done a few bits on the sleeper after work an I tried the lights but only the front low beam works none others eg front or back indicators or rear lights! Was abit dark so was using a lamp I will get into it in the weekend and see if I can sort these lights out

Monkey did you have any problems with any lights or ?

Mikey*

I done the conversion with wayne, that was josh his other mate who was with him. cant beleve it was something simple as that. Tried everything lol. Down the side under the plastic is 2 plugs. They run to the rear loom, buy a glanza rear loom and put it in. Easiest option. You taken it for a blast yet

Edited by GlanzaJim

I will post up here straight away when I've taken it out buddy there's a few more little things that need bolts in exct an the indicators an horn but it has not ATM anyway so the horn isn't a must or the high beam front lights ent working low beam does though I will have it sorted by the weekend hopefully been going over to the car each night after work an doing few things get it done an on the road :D

There's pics of it on the for sale bit as I inly got it Sunday it's says white starlet sportiff unfinished project I think

There's pics of it on the for sale bit as I inly got it Sunday it's says white starlet sportiff unfinished project I think

Yh everything is no fixed only thing I need to do it get the top lamber sensor in the decat as the fmic pipe work is in the way I took it for a spin was all fine no light come in the dash exct an went lily stink was all over the place though as trackin is miles out so will sort trackin next at get this lamber sensor in just gotta cut bit more of the fan casing out, the lights wernt easy lol but terraced the worse an had a look at the old dash loom and sorted them in the end :p