In a bit of a predicament

I have seen an EP91 for sale in Japan, I can have it shipped direct to my door for less than £2000

I only want it for bits to fix up my Toyota Sera and put a nice turbo engine in it.

What do I do, do I scrap my Sera that is getting a bit tired now or do I import (but not register) a perfectly good car only to scrap and break up ??

To make matters worse from the photos the Starlet is unmolested with 99k on the clock and its a 99 plate.

Either that or if anyone has got an auto gt or glanza going cheap that has been crashed then I will gladly take a look at it

I need everything from under the bonnet, ecu, exhaust, heater matrix, and speedo cable (mine is sticky !!!)

So that is why I don't mind a damaged one.

Has to be auto because my sera is auto and I like it like that and trying to get an auto flexplate to match the 4e crank these days is very hard

Think youd be doing well to get one here for 2k, if it was me id import it, sell it and buy a cheaper one thats on its way out and take the bits off it, silly breaking a good one just because its cheap

I imported my ep95 for just under 2k. I browse every other day looking for another and there's quite a few starlets you could get sub 2k. But its a few months of money tied up and a fair bit if work to put in for not a massive return