Hi Guys n Gals, I Currently own a saxo vtr and i have wanted something quicker for some time but something i can drive around in all night and no spend pounds and pounds on fuel to run it, so i have finally decided to buy a starlet glansa turbo import, but i have no idea what to look for when buying one, there is one for sale i like and i am goin to be viewing later this evening, its a 1996 glansa in silver blue with the extra body kit on it. it has around 50k on the clock, it really looks the biz in the pics and has a few minor mods like apexi exhaust system and induction kit also has turbo timer and ogura racing clutch, its had brand new suspension all round, ( dunno if its sports or standsrd tho) and its got 15" alloys all backed up by a 10 mounth MOT left on it, its a fresh import too, just been in the uk for 2 months, any legal checks like HPI etc i need to do? hes asking 3500 for it, is this a good price? or do you think i can knock him down? help is much appreciated cheers guys StarlyBruiser.

Howdy!!

Welcome to the club.

£3500 sounds pretty middle of the road to me to be honest but im no expert. If you have some pics then stick them up as we could get a better idea of what your looking at.

Other glanza owners will be along shortly and probably be able to give you more info.

Bourkey

oooo heres one. £3500 sounds pretty good to me mate, I paid £3400 for mine with exhaust and coilovers, so if the Vs as clean as you reckon it is then Id go for it. Happy motoring mate.

Cheers,

Alex.

oooo heres one. £3500 sounds pretty good to me mate, I paid £3400 for mine with exhaust and coilovers, so if the Vs as clean as you reckon it is then Id go for it. Happy motoring mate.

Cheers,

Alex.

well heres a link to the auction, it looks mint to me but i wunt be able to tell till i see it properly

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1996-TOYOTA-STARLET-...1QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks for the link.

Looks pretty dam good if i may say so myself. Definately worth the price tag if you ask me.

When you see it have a really good look over it to check for anything hidden and always drive before you buy.

Id grab this one asap if it is good as it will go quickly!!!!

Thanks for the link.

Looks pretty dam good if i may say so myself. Definately worth the price tag if you ask me.

When you see it have a really good look over it to check for anything hidden and always drive before you buy.

Id grab this one asap if it is good as it will go quickly!!!!

Exactly what this guy said :)