under steer problem

well everyone in my Glanza S i have an awful under steer problem when cornering hard i have Tanabe sustec pro coilovers and good tyres so i want to know is all starlets like this or what can i do to prevent this ?

Take the front anti-roll bar off or counter act it by putting an aftermarket rear anti roll bar on. That will help somewhat.

Are all the bushes good? Drop links?

What tyres you running? Ling long ching chongs just don't cut it.

For now i wanted a nice run around car that was tidy and reliable. This time round with this starlet i wanted to go all out on handling instead of engine tuning,so i did just that.pretty much all conceivable handling mods you can do to a starlet i have done and more !!! Ihave even fabricated up adjustable rear camber on my sportif.

mods were/are :

# polybushings throughout the car

# gt rear beam with discs

# tein master mono flex coilovers (400lbs front,250lbs rear spring rate

# battery relocated to boot

# corner weighted car myself with 8 sets of bathroom scales

# rear anti roll bar

# engine polybushed

# polybushed drop links

# toyo proxy t1r tyres on steel wheels

# rear camber fabricated

# front yellow stuff brake pads

#braided hel brake lines

# 3D alignment costing £140

# front gt strut brace

# rear 3 point strut brace custom fabricated mounts (no mountings as standard uk spec)

#car has 10 kgs of ballast in wheel well,aswell as still retaining the spare skinny.

These things make the car handle savagely well and i did a track day at brands hatch beginning of the year and showed alot of cars up even with just 70 bhp. I learnt that braking and handling are pretty much the most important things and power comes last.

That was my brands hatch setup and it was insane.even better now.

A lot of it is down to the driver imo, if your being reckless with the car and throwing it about of course its going to handle shit, think how you would react if I threw you or leaned on you? Which would you prefer.

Slow is smooth, smooth is fast.