automatic department for engines ect

i know most people might not be into the autos but ive got an auto and their isnt much info on them is their a possiblilty that their could be and auto section made up ?

Get her converted to manual mate, will be the best modification you can do i promise. As soon as I threw a couple of light mods at mine had nothing but problems. There is a bit more info over on tgtt.

James

yh i will be converting to manual my self in time to come but i mean for other that can only drive a auto for reasons of their own just fort it would be a nice touch as their is problems with the autos but not alot of info on them if you get what i mean jamesD89

yh i will be converting to manual my self in time to come but i mean for other that can only drive a auto for reasons of their own just fort it would be a nice touch as their is problems with the autos but not alot of info on them if you get what i mean jamesD89

Know what you mean mate I could not find much info when I was having issues. What problems are you having?