Got my first starlet march this year as fairly standard with only alloys and lowering springs.

Now got front mount intercooler and oil cooling unit and catch can oil breather blitz dump valve power flow exhaust system 470cc injectors and vf36 turbo and high lifting cams. And ash silicon reinforced pipping. Only a few more bits to get and she will be finally completed the engine then time to set about the few scuffs on the bumper.

Just out of interested how much would the car be worth with all that also done 121165 miles/kilometres and new engine went in at 120433 and only had 61027 on it.

It's not on just yet but I've spoke to people that have/had it on there one and said there's a slightly more lag but not much but pulls like a bitch and is prob the best turbo to get when I get it on I'll let you know but prob best asking in the fourm and someone who's got it on already or had one can explain better

It's not on just yet but I've spoke to people that have/had it on there one and said there's a slightly more lag but not much but pulls like a bitch and is prob the best turbo to get when I get it on I'll let you know but prob best asking in the fourm and someone who's got it on already or had one can explain better

Didnt know anyone had put a VF36 on one. Would need custom mani etc for the twin scroll.

Anyway best of luck with it keep us updated :)