Anyone know these wheels

Hi all , am new to this forum so I'm unsure if this is in the right place

I bought a starlet not so long ago that's a fairly clean import it's a auto Gi all well and good

Car has a set of wheels that are 14x6j and are made in Taiwan and am curious on the value as the only other set of wheels that I've seen like these are toms , these wheels are very light and are off40 and they're period correct

Wheels will fit on a twin cam aswell as a starlet , pictures will follow when I sign in on my laptop , the alloys are marked with via and jwl and a few more in the rear of the wheel any help would be great

Pictures will follow in the next while

Mods please move to the correct location if I've this topic in the wrong section

They're your typical Taiwanese wheel mass produced for the jap market and were probably sold in their local motorbitz halfords style shops back in the 90's

So what your saying is these wouldn't be worth as much as if they were a rare set of genuine rotas ?

Just seen your post there , am just trying to figure out the brand is all as I might sell them cause there fairly light or use em for just keeping it off the ground , I know the via and jwl are for alloy wheels over in Japan just trying to figure out what the wheels are cause there nice and light