SR Starlet

Seen the black one. Bit far away for me and it' says it has 15 stamps for servicing. Surely if there's only 23k on it then it wouldn't have been serviced 15 times! Not sure

you dont service a car on mileage dude every year at least some people are by the book when they pay all tbat money for a car new it goes back to the dealer every year for whatever it needs

I've bought that 1 off eBay mate.. Haha.. He needs to take it down.. It's genuine.. Owner just serviced every year.. Cars clean..

good buy mate looked like a collectors item that one

I've bought that 1 off eBay mate.. Haha.. He needs to take it down.. It's genuine.. Owner just serviced every year.. Cars clean..

Get that stored away for a few years, see the ad and it looked minted. Gotta be the lowest mileage left.

Was on route to pick it up and the guy has sold it to some 1 else! I knew I shoulda put a deposit down.. A mans word isn't enough these days!:/

thats well shit mate. i was hoping someone on here got her. you have no idea how badly i wanted it haha but didnt have any funds.

Same. Wanted it big time.. Some1 made a bigger offer, closer to 2k.. Has to some 1 on here?

Haha I bought this at the weekend, it's my first car and happy to say it's gone to a good home!

Edited by george97