Need Help On Decision Lol

Well i posted a topic a while ago about a silver glanza i was going to view and well it turned out to be a complete waste of time, the body work was not bad but once i drove it my opinion changed because there was a grinding noise every time i selected 3 and 5 gears!! and the engine on idle was running all over the place! so i steered away from this one and i saw a gawjuz glanza for sale. different color this time tho, its a very dark grey color almost black, and its completely standard! it even has the standard filter box and exhaust system! i went to view it today and it really is something else, the inside is 110% its new...... yes not like new it is new lol. the body work is very clean too there are a few very small scratches on the front bumper but these are nothing also the glanza decals are peeling but these aint exactly expensive are they, he started it up from cold and it sounded very good indead, could just hear a very slight quiet tap from the lifters but once the oil got to them it went, so he wants 3995 for it which i can only afford if i take out a loan, so could you guys give me an opinion on it? is it worth having a loan for lol? help is greatly appreciated cheers guys

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-Starlet-Glanz...1QQcmdZViewItem

looks smart, low miles, not been messed with, no smoking car too

go veiw it! most likely worth the loan too

go with your heart mate, do the same thing you do with girls, the one that rides best etc.

Do it man that looks well sweet. Wont take you too long to pay off a loan and you will know its worth it when you get to drive that every day. OEM door sills look mint too, only ever seen them in one other car. Whats that hanging under the parcel shelf? Speakers or something?

Do it man that looks well sweet. Wont take you too long to pay off a loan and you will know its worth it when you get to drive that every day. OEM door sills look mint too, only ever seen them in one other car. Whats that hanging under the parcel shelf? Speakers or something?

nope its a toyota storage bag lmao

i'm not a fan of loans, it's up to you at the end of the day but you are asking for people's opinions and my opinion is wait til you can afford it. it'll be worth it in the end, you'll actually feel like you own it and not the credit people. how long would you have to save up for?

i got a loan to get mine, but thats because i couldnt stand waiting another year on topof the 4years i waited to get out ofuni so i could have one!

i'll be honest, it just doesnt feel right just turning up with the money out of nowhere!

Nothingz worth havin a LOAN for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Save until u can actually buy it.

Its not worth getting a loan out for it thats where bad things start

i'm not a fan of loans, it's up to you at the end of the day but you are asking for people's opinions and my opinion is wait til you can afford it. it'll be worth it in the end, you'll actually feel like you own it and not the credit people. how long would you have to save up for?

I agree with these guys but if your crap at saving go for it ;)

I always save for something I really want