Nice find, i have one of these in my car as mines was a fresh import. Factory fitted and never opened. Mines has fire potential lol, i think i'm gonna kidnap someone and take them to a dark tunnel, jump out, twist on the flare and then imitate the red hot chili peppers in the video hah

Nice find, i have one of these in my car as mines was a fresh import. Factory fitted and never opened. Mines has fire potential lol, i think i'm gonna kidnap someone and take them to a dark tunnel, jump out, twist on the flare and then imitate the red hot chili peppers in the video hah

Fresh import has nothing to do with you having a flare mate!

Just means it was freshly imported to this country and you are the first owner here thats all. ;)

Fresh import has nothing to do with you having a flare mate!

Just means it was freshly imported to this country and you are the first owner here thats all. ;)

Well i was meaning it was a fresh import so the chances of me having one that is genuine and not a cheap empty plastic case. If i was the first to have it in the UK, then i have a good chance of getting one, as the more owners in the UK that had it the better the chance that someone removed it, sold it, broke it, used it etc.

Thats what i meant (,")