A decent map and ebc makes the world of difference over a plug and play ecu and actuator. So think it will give you good results to be honest you seem to be doing it the right way long as your happy with the power and delivery that's all that matters.

Yeah all good I wasn't going to bother with an ebc I was going to just use a 1 bar spring but my mate did that and still the result wasn't as good as it should of been even on ewg so an ebc is the way to go boost feels nice and smoother I still love the plug n plays though I missed out on a mine's one a while back those things will blow your car up haha

Yeah all good I wasn't going to bother with an ebc I was going to just use a 1 bar spring but my mate did that and still the result wasn't as good as it should of been even on ewg so an ebc is the way to go boost feels nice and smoother I still love the plug n plays though I missed out on a mine's one a while back those things will blow your car up haha

Mines ECUs are so aggressive they blow your engine up. Thats a fact :p haha.

Sounds like you are going about the CT9 build the right way Gainzy. K1 / EWG / EBC / EMB sorted lol

Mines ECUs are so aggressive they blow your engine up. Thats a fact :p haha.

Sounds like you are going about the CT9 build the right way Gainzy. K1 / EWG / EBC / EMB sorted lol

The guy was from Australia he wanted £275 for it I tried to pay for around 4 days then people clicked on and bids went up I was gutted to say the least! I can't sit back and let the TD04 take all the glory there is still more room for the ct9/hybrids haha :D

The guy was from Australia he wanted £275 for it I tried to pay for around 4 days then people clicked on and bids went up I was gutted to say the least! I can't sit back and let the TD04 take all the glory there is still more room for the ct9/hybrids haha :D

Thought the Mines were only for GT fitment anyway ? Were you gonna run a conversion harness ? Haha theres still a few lads backing the CT9s yet lol

Thought the Mines were only for GT fitment anyway ? Were you gonna run a conversion harness ? Haha theres still a few lads backing the CT9s yet lol

Was 91 fitment was sealed aswell never seen another not saying TD04 is a bad turbo it's gave us great results but more chavs drive scooby's than owt else hahaha staying true starleteer :D

Hello again! Right so fitted the td04, did about 20 miles and all was well until I stopped at some traffic lights and it started smoking at idle.

Any ideas?

What kind of smoke? It will be running rich because of the ecu