Mk2/3 loom in a mk1 ep82

that can be fixed easy there mine was cut to where 1st injector is i used thick insulated wire and taped it up like mad and works fine upto now

I'll give that ago that's exactly where mine has been cut

Everytime I take something of it seems to fall apart in my hand it's getting abit old and crispy haha

Yeah repairing it is a lot easier than swapping the whole loom, especially if its only a MK1 loom you have to hand.

You can unplug the two white plugs from the fusebox, along with the large red & black fuses just under them, this splits the ancillary loom away and you can fix it on bench easier or replace this section if its too badly fucked.

Yeah repairing it is a lot easier than swapping the whole loom, especially if its only a MK1 loom you have to hand.

You can unplug the two white plugs from the fusebox, along with the large red & black fuses just under them, this splits the ancillary loom away and you can fix it on bench easier or replace this section if its too badly fucked.

it tried to split my loom I gave up in the end.

wanted to test the power for my horn. for some reason mine had some crazy bodge.

will try figure it out soon enough

it tried to split my loom I gave up in the end.

wanted to test the power for my horn. for some reason mine had some crazy bodge.

will try figure it out soon enough

Its really easy man just those two connectors and two block fuses.