Yes they are detachable but no they are not interchangable like you'd like. You would need to do a bit of rewiring to get them to be plug and play. (Dont ask me what as I've never done a 4efte conversion)

Moat people use full looms from a V and dump it in there n/a and get V clocks stalks and fuel pump + some otger bits.

Now this has probably been covered a million times but i cant seem to find the answer i need lol, can i take engine looms off of a glanza and na ?? (Are they detachable? ) and if so can i jusy swap that and the ecu over ??

Im not sure that the engine ancillary loom separates from the fusebox like on a GT. Have a look in the fusebox and see if you can unplug it. Would save a lot of hassle.

Yes they are detachable but no they are not interchangable like you'd like. You would need to do a bit of rewiring to get them to be plug and play. (Dont ask me what as I've never done a 4efte conversion)

Moat people use full looms from a V and dump it in there n/a and get V clocks stalks and fuel pump + some otger bits.

ahh cheers morgey, didnt see your comment so its a case of #welldonetoyota lol im just gonna use a whole loom to save the fucking about lol

When i converted a boys EP91 for him i used a full 98spec Glanza wiring loom, front to back including a Glanza dashboard with clocks & stalks. It was a 98 N/a replica so was all plug and play. This is the easiest option for converting a 91 imo, others will have their own ways :)