Welcome... you probably will get messaged on here by guys asking you what car you drive... bit of an ice breaker ;)!

Nice to see another lady, although I'm selling my Starlet rather soon! Still wander around this place :)!

haha what car do you have Abii_Greaves :)

Welcome along, good luck on the glanza hunt plenty of clean ones about for sale on here. fresh imports are awesome but mega overpriced imo.

Welcome... you probably will get messaged on here by guys asking you what car you drive... bit of an ice breaker ;)!

Nice to see another lady, although I'm selling my Starlet rather soon! Still wander around this place :)!

Not to spam the thread but how much do you want for her?

PM me

Edited by funny onion

It's a 96 spec with most 99 stuff on it, I emailed the import company about it and asked for info in mods etc not a lot done to be honest! Lol hks turbo timer, trd lowering springs and volk wheels. Giving them a call on Saturday as working all week and haven't had time, if all goes well will be putting a deposit down and getting her in January when she gets here can't wait!

• 4 weeks later...