Biker Boyz - Preferbly the Mx and SM Owners

Look at honda crm250's, I've got a mk3 import and it does me so well. The bikes are getting old now but they are so fucking reliable. Can't beat ringing a 2-stroke down a track

My favourite bike shame most are stolen and converted to off roaders

Now on the hunt for an Aprilia Mx or Sx 125 lads...so if you happen to see any about on your travels...let me know....I know you lot seem to find bargains lol. I'm in Manchester, but have access to a trailer to travel for the right back 8)

Stop putting ideas into my head about mods Mikey..... badinfluence.com.... I'm trying to convince myself that I'm not going to mod it...but lets see how long that lasts :lol:

Really looking forward to getting one though. Do you know if the sx has the same rotax engine as the mx?

Edited by Djaniero

Yeah the drz seems like a tank in comparison to the 250fs and 125s. Do you do all the work on your bike yaself?

I 've had a look at the 125 excs, but for the price I may as well get a bigger bike. What is it that makes the 4 strokes so expensive to rebuild mate?

I'm guessing something like the drz would be more reliable than a 250f as its not as highly strung?

extra parts, and when they go wrong they are usually catastrophic failure like crank casea fucked etc

I miss my bike. Had a sv650 as my first bike after passing my test. So much torque bottom end it was amazing.

I passed my test on a Ktm 250sx a few years ago and it was such a fun bike to Learn to ride on. Not amazingly quick (topped out at about 85) but so light and nippy it made it fun. I've heard nothing but good things about the drz400, in fact the ccm 404 uses the same engine. Both supermoto/trail bikes and not too heavy.

Maybe when I can afford it I would like a supermoto, but charl would like me to get something like a cbr600.

My mate got one buddy its a lovelly bike he uses it for enduro:) i have rode its a really good bike nice to ride will make a good sm

What were they like to ride compare to a 125 s stroke ? They're meant to be just as light but with a bit more grunt so I've been told.

if your getting anything 4 stroke makesure its over 250 as:-D it will get boring very quickly.

even a 400 isnt anything super fast....BUT seriously fun.

lol so I've been told mate. I was offered a 125 4 stroke sm, but the owner kinda put meoff when he said he'd had it for a couple of months and was bored already....least he was honest enough though.

get your test done muhn get a proper bike :) loads of smiles per miles then i love my 600 rr :)

My older bro said the exact same...he's recently passed and got a Ducati 748...I like supersports but they don't realy do anything for me...much prefer mx and supermotos 8)

I miss my bike. Had a sv650 as my first bike after passing my test. So much torque bottom end it was amazing.

I passed my test on a Ktm 250sx a few years ago and it was such a fun bike to Learn to ride on. Not amazingly quick (topped out at about 85) but so light and nippy it made it fun. I've heard nothing but good things about the drz400, in fact the ccm 404 uses the same engine. Both supermoto/trail bikes and not too heavy.

Maybe when I can afford it I would like a supermoto, but charl would like me to get something like a cbr600.

Was that sx in enduro or supermoto trim dude?