Right, brought my car a month or so back. Started doing bit on it as after I fitted My afr wideband I realised I was running too rich.. Soon after realised there was no lambda sensor in sight.

Anyone have any idea why? Can they run without fine or is it just someone that has no idea what there doing? Can't see myself that it would help the cars fueling if its taken off?

Any help appreciated

I ran mine on a wideband with lambda plugged in and unplugged and made no difference lol. Supposedly map sensor takes over at some point

Also from my experience no lambda doesnt bring up a eml

Edited by Ollieh17

no mate no eml.. it ran stupidly rich before i did my top mount conversion.

still runs rich on tick over but then goes into 15's on the wideband gauge so not sure if its down to no lambda

I'm supposed to be able to run .6 bar with no management before it starts to run lean but i already run lean?

kinda stuck and being my daily i don't really like driving it as it is

It's just a narrowband sensor so its pretty limited to what it can do I ran mine with no lamda for about a year with no issues at all fueling was always reading spot on with the wideband. This was with a plug and plug and then emu. But if your having fueling issues obv fit one and see if it helps. Am sure I have a few knocking around I can post you one for free if it helps.

I would always run a lamda on stock ecu as it is there for a reason.

well that was my original thought, obviously came out the factory with one and it serves a purpose.

It's just a narrowband sensor so its pretty limited to what it can do I ran mine with no lamda for about a year with no issues at all fueling was always reading spot on with the wideband. This was with a plug and plug and then emu. But if your having fueling issues obv fit one and see if it helps. Am sure I have a few knocking around I can post you one for free if it helps.

i am going emanate ultimate early in the new year having done my top mount conversion etc..

i think it may be worth a try shaun if you don't mind id really appreciate it. not 100% confident it will cure my fuelling issue as theres a fe lads on here running without and have no issues.