Re-wrapping wiring loom

Engines out and all been tidied up and bay sprayed. Seems a shame to put the dirty wiring loom back in place. My plan is to remove the old conduit and tape. Just wondered if people have done this and what material they used? It cant be a solid loop as not planning on removing all the plugs.

I have seen a wiring tape clothe that looks good? Anyone tried this stuff?

Aye seen it on the inside of a lot of vag cars dunno how well it holds up in the engine bay. Think sadly wires are just doomed to be ugly. As I say the braided covers look realy nice but for the hassle of cutting and redoing plugs think just aswell doing a full wire tuck

I bought some black cloth tape on ebay and redone the injector wiring harness, its sticky on one side and obviously sticks to itself. Looks ok and quite subtle.

Something like ebay number 111465794914

Yeh thats the stuff, maybe alright for small bits but thinking not so good for the main loom. Must be reaonsably again if they use it on new audis, jags etc

I used loom tape, looks ok.

1960898_10152334153199714_1614163617_o.j

I wanted to remove all the plugs and sheaf it using the braided stuff, but figured for something that isn't seen it's not worth the risk of wiring up something the wrong way and introducing a short.