HKS PFC FCON HELP?

Hi chaps,

I have a HKS FCON as above and I have no map sensor ? Anyone know what map will work with it or where to get one ect ?

Or what size it's supposed to be ? 2bar -3bar ?

Any info would be much appreciated.

Cheers!

there specific for pfc very hard to get mate

open up your pfc on see whats written on the white sticker inside on the rom.chip

E304 needs map sensor

e3112 doesnt need a map sensor ( my nr might be of but its always 4 diggits )

Ok brilliant. Cheers Colin. Il have a look later and let you guys know. Although my blitz ecu is fuelling fine after I have my wideband fitted 😀

you dont need a mapper for these mark :) :) this is pure D.I.Y. tuning all you need is a wideband and egt

@flower she needs the map sensor to be perfect , you can instal this and run without the map but the fueling wont be as close to perfect you can still get a neer enough target but she be a tat rich everywhere , do you have a gcc ???

One will come up, they are good oldschool units.. I ran mine on a ct9 a tongs ct9 and a td04 and all fuelling was perfect. Do you have a local mapper that knows them after you finally get the map sensor

Cheers Marc that's good to know. Not to sure about a local mapper il have todo some digging.

you dont need a mapper for these mark :) :) this is pure D.I.Y. tuning all you need is a wideband and egt@flower she needs the map sensor to be perfect , you can instal this and run without the map but the fueling wont be as close to perfect you can still get a neer enough target but she be a tat rich everywhere , do you have a gcc ???

Good news is I have literally just fitted a wide band yesterday. Yes I do have a gcc Colin

thats great news finer tuning can be done then

what kind turbo and boost are you planning to run

Brilliant ! It's a speedvision hybrid at 1bar. "At the moment" I'm not to clued up on the starlets but you guys are defiantly helping me get there

Cheers Colin.

thats alright smal turbo for me but will be nice around town expecially for you to start with

set her to 6 inside and work your way down you probly end up around nr 3 or 4 depends on the true reading with the map sensor thats missing

also fcd is needed you have to still trick the stock ecu !!!!!!

thats alright smal turbo for me but will be nice around town expecially for you to start with

set her to 6 inside and work your way down you probly end up around nr 3 or 4 depends on the true reading with the map sensor thats missing

also fcd is needed you have to still trick the stock ecu !!!!!!

I was thinking td04 tbh but I don't know about doing it on standard internals :s

Well I don't know what I am going todo about the map at the moment. I'm going to leave the blitz on there until I can get one.

I do have a FCD already spliced into the harness.

dont be hunted by bhp more by boost !!!!! 1 bar is ok anything more and it becomes a ticking time bomb

Exactly... I'm thinking about TD04 but my local track is only 1.8 miles long anyway and there isn't much space to open it up much so the quick spool on the CT9 is ideal.

I'm still struggling to find a MAP :(

you could be searching for a year and still not have 1 !!!! i searched for donkeys to get my complete setup !!!

you could be searching for a year and still not have 1 !!!! i searched for donkeys to get my complete setup !!!

Hmmm seems like it's going to be a pain it's really annoying because the guy who sold it to me said it was present ... Erg !

I'm just wondering wether there is another map sensor that has the same volt curve as the HKS fcon map sensor ?

that i dont know i did research on that but al i could find was they used the pfc sensor even on diferent brand cars !!

anly way is to try and find out

Cheers for the info mate. i have just found this ?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3-Bar-5-Volt-MAP-Pressure-Sensor-Greddy-eManage-Ultimate-HKS-FCON-Power-FC-/110850708786?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item19cf379532