coilovers to choose?

Right.. There's so many coilovers out there but which ones are the best all rounders? It's my daily so don't want to be feeling like I'm bouncing down the road but I don't mind stiff as there coilovers at the end of the day!

Bc coilovers?

Meister r coilovers?

D2 coilovers?

Yellow speed coilovers?

I'm after something that's good all round. Alot of height adjustment so I can go as low as needed, nothing too stiff but is acceptable on a daily basis but also good for track? Not asking for much lol

Help needed guys..

I've heard alot about Meister r being top notch. Not heard anything about the rest?

Yellow speed I only heard of today as another lad asked about them and a few said they were very good and there not cheap I don't think so must be decent?

If your looking for dedicated coilovers that are specific to a vehicle where they have taken into account the vehicles suspension design then YellowSpeed are the best from that list.

The others are generic coilovers where just the bodies are changed for mounting to a vehicles hub.

You can't go too far wrong with Meister or BC though.

We will have a set of near brand new DD coilovers available soon on JDM-EP. I drove the car they were fitted to for about 3 hours and would say they handle very similar to meisters.

I personally run BCs on my GT. They are a little firmer but still have plenty of adjustment for road use.

Well going off that the yellow speed sound the best bet.. Any idea what the ride and height adjustment is like?

Pretty damn low from what I've seen. Low enough for it to be impractical put it that way loi.

Edited by AdamB

Pretty damn low from what I've seen. Low enough for it to be impractical put it that way loi.

I like to be as low as possible without going to impractical as I drive it every day and on these roads it's not ideal. Are they a nice ride? Not solid like d2's?

I like to be as low as possible without going to impractical as I drive it every day and on these roads it's not ideal. Are they a nice ride? Not solid like d2's?

I personally haven't used them, but I haven't heard any bad things about the ride quality. Again if you want to change that I'm sure they will be happy to change spring rates.

I personally haven't used them, but I haven't heard any bad things about the ride quality. Again if you want to change that I'm sure they will be happy to change spring rates.

Yeah think I might give them a try!

• 3 weeks later...