just changed to td04 and a few other bits mate car has been sat for near 8 months tho and not moved

Only reason I asked mate was when I built mine I couldn't get oil pressure anyway to cut a long story short it turned out to be the oil pump o ring 👍

Remove spark plug, king lead & EFI fuse. Remove your oil filter and get a large piece of silicone house and put it over the filter hose. Attach a funnel to the other end and fill it with engine oil. Hold the pipe up high above the engine and get someone to crank the car over. Will soon have engine oil pressure.

Remove spark plug, king lead & EFI fuse. Remove your oil filter and get a large piece of silicone house and put it over the filter hose. Attach a funnel to the other end and fill it with engine oil. Hold the pipe up high above the engine and get someone to crank the car over. Will soon have engine oil pressure.

will give that a go thanks mate

Filter hole I mean not hose! Where the oil filter screws on.

The reason your not getting oil pressure is because the oil pump is empty and can't make a vacuum to draw oil in. So you need to prime it using the method above. Leave your turbo supply line off and you'll get oil coming out after a few cranks. The oil you put into the funnel won't go down too much so don't worry that it's not sucking it all in!

Good luck :)