I'm trying to bleed my turbo and can't get oil to it.. i took the banjo bolt out of the oil filter housing to see what's going on and the oil isn't even coming out of ther. anything I'm missing here getting sick of this car been trouble from the start

Edited by Whitenoize

take the main EFI relay out of the fuse box under the bonnet, and then keep cranking with the starter until oil comes out. Do it in multiple 10sec burst with 5sec of rest between.

thanks man I know how to do it but I'm getting no oil pressure is the issue I cranked it for around 2 min and got nothing

I have a oil filter housing sitting if your stuck. Take it you don't have any oil pressure gauges or anything?

thanks mate I just ordered one from jdm-ep no I've no oil pressure gauge.. My mate said just start it and the pressure will build straight away but bit unsure don't wanna fuck the turbo

Seems to be cranking fine mate battery seems strong what I'm go a do is when I get this new housing stick a new filter on and try again see if I'm getting oil to the filter if I'm getting oil to the filter then I must have some pressure? Then fill the turbo with oil and start it see if the pressure builds

Seems to be cranking fine mate battery seems strong what I'm go a do is when I get this new housing stick a new filter on and try again see if I'm getting oil to the filter if I'm getting oil to the filter then I must have some pressure? Then fill the turbo with oil and start it see if the pressure builds

Sounds like a plan :)

Aye just gotta keep working away at it and get it sorted let's be honest the way things are going if you decided to set fire to it your whole house and garage would likely be set of fire and burned down to the ground and the starlet would just be sitting in the middle of ashes perfectly untouched

Aye just gotta keep working away at it and get it sorted let's be honest the way things are going if you decided to set fire to it your whole house and garage would likely be set of fire and burned down to the ground and the starlet would just be sitting in the middle of ashes perfectly untouched

haha that would not surprise me one bit at the min tbh and when the smoke clears oil is running out of the return lol