Forge rods/pistons ? Turbo kits ? Emb/emu WHY

id be cautious about these, Bad rods, will mostly likely leave serious wear on the wee ends/pistons.

BUT i wouldn't necessarily not purchase them because if they aren't usable you can just return them for a full refund inside 20days/2weeks roughly.

Phil

I do jdm-ep with socks and know what condition they are in. As stated one rod is damaged due to a shell melting to it due to oil pump failure. Still more than likely usable if you're able to get the remaining shell out. We didn't feel any play within the connecting side of the rods but as you say they're from a blown engine. The price however reflects this.

I do jdm-ep with socks and know what condition they are in. As stated one rod is damaged due to a shell melting to it due to oil pump failure. Still more than likely usable if you're able to get the remaining shell out. We didn't feel any play within the connecting side of the rods but as you say they're from a blown engine. The price however reflects this.

None of which matters, because he can buy them, check them and send them back if he doesn't like what he gets.

I wasn't running down your products, rather i was actually referencing the benefits of buying off a proper trader, Like yous!

If you were some randomer, he would have to say the seller claimed the pistons were serviceable but turns are they arent etc etc but those arguements are out the window cause you arent some random goof ball, yous are a proper trader.

Win Win Win.

cheap set of pistons for someone if they turn out to be sweet, if not nothing lost.

Phil

Edited by Phil

Also, like you say we do offer a full refund if you are not satisfied with the product within a time frame :).

I appreciate that phil :)! I'm just confirming the description is correct and that there is no feel of play in the piston side :).

your getting on board now :) see not running yous down at all, just pointing out the big benefit over a private seller.

Yes you have no choice but to offer a full refund no matter the situation within so many days, even if someone changes their mind under the law as a online trader.

unless someone collects and then its really up to them to check it over before they leave.

JDM-ep def has its benefits.

Phil

Edited by Phil

your getting on board now :) see not running yous down at all, just pointing out the big benefit over a private seller.

Yes you have no choice but to offer a full refund no matter the situation within so many days, even if someone changes their mind under the law as a online trader.

unless someone collects and then its really up to them to check it over before they leave.

JDM-ep def has its benefits.

Phil

I'm not entirely sure that is the law with second hands parts however it's a policy we will always stick by regardless if it's the law or not. We want to be the best on the market for service, pricing and reputation so will always make sure our customers are happy! If not then our procedures are more than reasonable to come to a happy solution. The customer is always right as the saying goes :).

Also I seem to be a message behind everytime I post lol! Stupid phone.

I'm not entirely sure that is the law with second hands parts however it's a policy we will always stick by regardless if it's the law or not. We want to be the best on the market for service, pricing and reputation so will always make sure our customers are happy! If not then our procedures are more than reasonable to come to a happy solution. The customer is always right as the saying goes :).

Also I seem to be a message behind everytime I post lol! Stupid phone.

Glad to hear yous are doing things right :)

The Sale of Goods Act 1979, under which traders must sell goods that are as described and of satisfactory quality, applies to second-hand goods just as it does to new ones. But the level of protection you’ll receive will vary depending on who you are buying from.

If you’re buying a used item on eBay from an official company, for example, you will be protected under the Sales of Goods Act in its entirety. This means that the goods must be of satisfactory quality as described by the seller and fit for purpose.

This is also the case when buying from any standalone official online retailer – whether the goods are second-hand or new. In fact, in this case, another layer of protection will apply, known as Distance Selling Regulations.

“As you haven’t been able to see the goods, this law states that you have a seven-day cooling off period, which starts from the day after delivery, in which to change your mind,” says Frank Shepherd, spokesperson for the Office of Fair Trading. This means you can get a full refund without having to give a reason – regardless of whether the goods are second-hand or new.

Quoted from the internet (moneywise UK)

Phil