Hard to say as I've only driven with these or a cusco that wasnt in the best of ways.

For the best part you dont know its there but come to some corners and you can really feel it doing its job i wouldnt say its as intrusive as a clutch type but im sure a well setup clutch type would be a lot better than the cusco i had.

I dont think it locks up as well off the line either. But hey for the money whos complaining lol

Ha I really want a orc clutch but hard to

Jusifty when my clutch is fine right now I'll need to see if a bargain one pops up!

I love mine it's strange because it's pretty loud at first but then you get used to it, it kinda just blends in.. all it wants you to do is rape them on boost one's of the best purchase's I've done, I had a new clutch in just put in was doing the job as you say was an organic stage one glad I sold that on. I need a clunky diff this year like :D

Aye its same with my side exit and turbo spool it was super loud at the start but now its just normal ha. Am trying not to spent money but clunky diff and rattle clutch are likely gonna cause me to be on the instant noodle diet before payday ha!