holy crap dude!! that ignis was so clean :( glad to hear you're both alright, thats the main thing!! you`ll probably be aching for a few days, what a douche to over take a bus doing 70 near a junction... idiot should be taken off the road for good

At least your right hand headlight looks salvageable!

Glad your alright chap thar looks nasty.

shame to see this but glad your great and walked away :)

Sorry to hear buddy, nice whiplash claim now tho ;)

Hope you and passengers are ok dude,

Cars can be replaced,

Hope you get something nice!

Hell James! Hope you are OK!Time for another starlet ;)

Sorry to hear this mate! That car was lovely and clean.

More importantly, glad you and your other half are okay!

really sorry to h:-(ear and see this mate !!!

thank god your both ok and u didnt roll over aswell or sumin.

that cars a mess

And look on the bright side, if your buying another starlet or something you can take your recaros with you ;)

Thanks everyone, both of us are ok I've got a swollen nose and cut on the nose where I hit my steering wheel and kellie my fiancée got bitch slapped by the air bag so has sore face and a cut eye lid she also had a major panic attack which the ambulance crew had to deal with :( 24hrs since it now and we are both feeling very stiff and achey

The engineer from the insurance company will be out next week as they have deemed the car a write off so a engineer report is needed and then my £700 excess will be taken off the payout and the rest will be for a car but I might have to save for a while as they have clipped my ncb to 1year until they close the case which is abit of a piss take

James

Ignis seat may well be for sale once all is sorted !

Edited by jimmymac101

Fucking hell that's a bad one! Glad you and the Mrs are okay. Hate cunts that overtake on the wrong side of the road it's so dangerous. Don't get me wrong I overtake but never ever on the wrong side of the road.

Car can be replaced.