SOOOO THIS HAPPENED LAST NIGHT ...................

car_zpsa3594aae.jpg

Driver of the other car decided it would be a good idea to over take a bus doing 70mph ( 30mph zone ) and smash into me as I was just pulling out of a junction :(

He was arrested for dangerous driving on the spot because he told the police officer that he over took at 70 because the bus was going to slow

Gutted to say the least but at least myself and my fiancée only had minor injurys

James

Atleast all is well bud, cars can be replaced, lives can't. He was proper sore on the wee car! And although he was a boob for doing it,he was man enough to admit it, scarce thing in our parts that's for sure

Thanks guys just glad it wasn't worse! I'm curtainly going to miss that car

And not awkward at all ollie he was overtaking onto my side of the road ( was completely over the lines driving in the wrong lane ) and hit me head on so he's completly in the wrong :) I wasn't even going 5mph

James

Shoulda worked out he was on your side! Thats good then mate, hope everything goes smoothly for you! Whats the plan for a replacement then or a bit soon? I still miss my ignis but owning a glanza does help ease the pain ;)