Right where do I start. Well i've been trying to get my glanza finished for a long time the problem I have is the mechanic building the car is pushing on in age now

I'm not sure if he even wants to finish the car I keep being told that theres only a weeks worth of work left on it but to me he keeps coming up with excuses as to why hes not working on it.

So do I wait and try and finish it if it gets finished it should be a serious car with power figures over 400bhp at the moment I haven't driven the car in over two years

My other idea I have is to try and break the car there is a lot of very good parts in the car and to be honest i'm sick of not having something outside my door the main question I have is there still people out there that want to buy parts like engines, gearboxes, ecus, turbo kits if i can get enough interest i might consider breaking it

Any advice appreciated

Cheers

Graham

In my opinion you should get the build finished. You have waited 2 years already, what harm will a little longer do?

I would go and talk to whoever is doing your build and just find out where he is with it and whats left. Obviously it will need mapping etc.. Is he doing that too?

Dont let someone elses lazyness stop you from having your car finished!

Find out where hes at, get a list of what needs done and get it finished elsewhere.

And regards to breaking seems a lot of big priced parts on here hanging around for a very long time in the sales section.

Ask him please I need my car on the road now, and set a date with him it needs to be done by like just say 2 weeks max, I wouldn't break it till to get it back and enjoyed driving it again then your know if you wanna keep it or break it 👍

Ask him please I need my car on the road now, and set a date with him it needs to be done by like just say 2 weeks max, I wouldn't break it till to get it back and enjoyed driving it again then your know if you wanna keep it or break it

Unfortunately i have tried that aswell back in last august I went down and had a meeting with him and told me 20th of september the has to be done i need it gone out of my yard his wife booked holidays for the 12th so it wasn't done for then I no I delayed it a bit cause the first week of october the timing belt snapped in my girlfriends altezza as much as i didnt want to give him the job I knew he would be able to sort it cheaper we only got her car back about two weeks ago.

I'm going to try and get down there this week if i can the only balls is its 80 miles down and 80 back home