Item For Sale: braided clutch line

Item Condition & Description: good used condition replaces the full clutch line from the master to the slave comes with banjo bolt to fit the line to the slaver the other end simply screws onto the master

Price: 40

Pictures:9315753A-0B01-452F-AF90-8149F2C42FE6_zps9BDFBFBA-6511-4429-BAEA-73D2A8449247_zps442C66AA-A815-4B0B-B573-E931B64B4F2D_zps

Payment & Shipping Details: delivery included in price payment with paypal

Edited by Whitenoize

All these parts aren't looking promising for the build mate! Just tryed to find your build thread and its gone what's happening ha?

aye dude unfortunately the car is getting broke at the wkend.. I'm not 100% happy with it and it was a long term project was planning on keeping the car for a long time but took the carpet out at the wkend to wash it and the floor pan is all bent behind the drivers seat and with the electrics being a mess I've decided to cut my losses and move on I'm keeping a lot of parts and will likely import a gt sumtime this year seems the only way to get one that hasn't been messed with these days

Ahh that's bad news mate. Certainly import if you can the 4paw I brought in was Actualy a joy to work on. Everything was as it was when it left the factory not a spot of rust or seized bolt anywhere made the world of difference not having to deal with bodgeys

Ahh that's bad news mate. Certainly import if you can the 4paw I brought in was Actualy a joy to work on. Everything was as it was when it left the factory not a spot of rust or seized bolt anywhere made the world of difference not having to deal with bodgeys

that's exactly what I want mate no point in me firing loads of money at that car when in my head I'm not happy with it could have got over the wiring but when I seen the floor that was the end of it for me Edited by Whitenoize