Ducktail spoiler - £100

Reg plate surround - £40

Top spoiler - £100

Wind deflectors - £50

Rear axle with discs - £150

Electric wing mirrors - £80

Inlet manifold - £50

(Quick estimates)

Thats a total of £1170, plus the doors, tailgate, glass, dashboard, brakes, suspension etc.

That would be a good idea...but it is all the way down to Northampton (150 odd miles from us) and it needs to be put on a trailer to put it on as it's undrivable. So that would cost a little for the trailer and around £100+ for petrol there and back in my dads car.

Too much hassle for a written off car with tax or MOT. Plus Alex is a bit pissed off with the seller as he was really excited about getting this and to find out the pictures on ebay were hiding that amount of damage is very annoying. We wouldn't have bidded if we knew.

If anybody else buys it for parts though let me know as there is a few bits i want.

Flipping hell! Thats a lot worse from that view, the crash bar has taken a good bit of the impact, glad I've still got mine on!

yeah, it surprises me how people seem to think that its not essential and take it off for fmic's... ive crashed a starlet before and i know for a fact that the crash bar does stop alot of extra damage.

i'll defo be getting a crash bar friendly fmic.

car wise... leave it mate... unless you want to break it for parts, its worth it if you intend to strip it, but if your like me and dont have time, just leave it.

What a twat!!! i thought there was something fishey about this!!

yea and hes hiding something or atleast it seems that way i mailed him asking for pics of the frond and drivers side as there are non in the listing and i got a reply saying "drivers side is in A1 condition" and that was it!! seems a bit dogey enough to put me off anyway!!

Its not worth the hassle if you had time to break it it might be worth it like scutch said but its would take more work than expected to put it back on the road!!

Howdy,

Alex has just had an earful of abuse and swearing down the phone from the seller. He was an absolute dick about it. He is probably ticked off as he keeps trying to con people to buy it and it isn't working. After shouting his mouth off when Alex was trying to explain and he finally slammed the phone down on him.

He couldn't accept that it would need a grand spending on it to get it straight and legal. Alex made the right decision so he is now on the lookout for a simple standard sportif that his new engine can go in. It will be arriving on the 11th and should be with us within a week after so he has got to start looking.

Bourkey

Hmmm... I reckon someone should make a new ebay account and bid on the car for about £1500. The pikey fucker will get really excited then he can get turned down, just like he turned Alex down!! ;)