My Uber Cool Extreme EP

As you all now know (or should do!!) starburst is no more. :unsure:

But it has been replaced with this little beast which im sure you have all seen on ebay a few times. Well Bourkey has persuaded me to buy it (it didn't take much persuation though) and i'll be picking it up as soon as i can.

Glanza2.jpg

Glanza1.jpg

Glanza.jpg

Glanza3.jpg

It's a non turbo glanza but as you should know i've a 4EFTE engine coming from Malaysia so that should slot in quite nicely.

As with my last Starlet it needs a little work but no way near as much as Starburst did.

It's gonna be mint and i cant wait to get my hands on it!!!!!

This is hopefully gonna be the one we bring to JAE!!!!! Doesnt need much at all and i cant wait until he gets it. It's gonna be brill!!!

@ Rob - Yep it's gonna be around 150 miles to get it and another 150 miles to get it back obviously. And i didn't bid on this one. Alex can take the credit for it as i was at work when he won it in my user name. And for £750 it aint bad at all!!!!

4EFTE's are just round the corner but i'lll get some pics up for Alex when we pick it up

Bourkey

Thanks for all the comments :unsure:

Im getting pretty deperate to get behind the wheel of it as the only car i've been driving every now and then is my mums bog standard auto Starlet and it isn't in the best condition at all!!!!!!!!

As you can see im after a passenger headlight, indicator unit, and wing. If anyone could help it would be much appreciated.

And yes me and Bourkey do pretty much anything car related together. There is only one other mate we have that is in to cars. They are missing out i know!!!!!

Alex

£750????!!!!!!

My brother offered the seller £1500 the last time he listed it and he declined!!

Wicked bargian mate, I can't wait to see better pictures of it to show off the colour properly :unsure:

@ Idrees - Yep £750!!!!! I know it's a bargin. I can't believe he turned down £1500. Oh well. I want to see the colour because i cant see what colour it actually is as it looks a Blue/Grey/Purple. I'll get some good pic from Bourkey as soon as i get it mate. :unsure:

The colour will remain a mystery until we pick it up and see it for ourselves. It's hard to tell what it is from the pics.

Like Alex said it's a mix between Blue/Grey/Purple. The guy who is selling it us has just told us we will need a trailer to get it home. We have asked him for some more pictures though as a trailer would cost a bit more. And we would have to use my dads car.

Bourkey

Here are some more pictures the seller has sent us

Copyof29012008269.jpg

Copyof29012008270.jpg

Copyof29012008271.jpg

Copyof29012008272.jpg

Can smeone tell us how the hell there can be that much damage internally and then nothing much at all on the outside?

Apparently his daughter hit a wall. Im very doubtful about that to be honest. Due to that vast amount of damage underneath Alex is now changing his mind. I can see his point. £750 for something that badly damaged. Alex is offering him £450 tomorrow as it aint worth much more than that. Cat C crash in our opinion.

Even more amazing is that he turned down a previous offer of £1500 from Idrees' brother!!!!

Here is the original advert. Quite misleading if you ask me.

thats why i was thinking it'd be best to break for parts...

those front bumpers are pretty flexable and hide damage well, trust me.

if ecks is right in what he's saying about the roof, it might only be good for parts.

Flipping hell! Thats a lot worse from that view, the crash bar has taken a good bit of the impact, glad I've still got mine on!

I would've thought the bumper would have cracked at least from an impact that can do that to the chassis. :)

Quite a lot of repairs needed on that though. :)

I can understand that the bumper can flex and bend a bit but not by about 12 inches. The little bar where the glanza badge sits isn't even damaged.

Looks like it's hit the back of a transit flatbed if you ask me.

Not worth £750 anyway