Safe to run td04 with a plug and play ecu

They can't really be changed. They would of been mapped for someones setup in Japan whether thats a ct9/ct9 hybrid/k24/k26/td05 .. no one knows..its a bit of a risk.

95% of them were mapped for a original FPR so fitting adjustable one to trim fuelling doesn't always work.

For the cost, buy an Emanage Ultimate and get a tailored map to your spec.

As above you will be very lucky to get a plug n play that will get the most out of your bigger turbo set up your better off selling it and getting mapped at a tuners most plug n plays perform better on ct9/hybrid set ups heard best reviews of the blitz ecu

keep the boost low...around 0.8-0.9bar. most plug in ecu's run a little too much timing. so your ringlands will be the first to go. even if you get the fuelling right...too much ignition timing will still blow your motor as the timing on these ecus cannot be adjusted. had a customer use td04@0.9bar on blitz ecu..ran ok. tried 1bar or higher and he blew the ring lands. same dude sold the ecu to another who tried running over a 1bar...same story. hope this helps...

I ran 1 bar on my jam on a td04 setup and it was perfect and I'll be running a sard one once my car is on the road

Just before you start boosting go to your closest dyno and ask him to check make sure it's fueling ok 90% sure it will be but i wouldn't even bother if you don't plan on getting it checked