I like to watch the occassional movie and like car movies but don't know of many so was wanting to start up a list and get every one to add a car film that some may or may not have seen so i'll start off with the most obvious ones.

The fast and the furious franchise

Gone in 60 seconds

Redline (haven't seen it yet so views on it)

Shopping

The legend of speed

You me and marley

Ronin - Has some brilliant chase scenes filmed in real time

Bullit - Classic

Taxi - French version is great, the american remake is crap

ahhh forgot about those stunning mustang mcqueen drives in bullit and the french taxi is the only film in subtitles that i dont mind watching. ronin such a movie.

The bourne identity, supremecy and ultimatum all have quite good car chases in them and theres transporter and transporter 2!

and this hasnt got good chases in it but theres smokey and the bandit!

As for Ronin that is a brilliant film one of my favourites for car chases and theyre so realistic aswell, ive watched it about 5 times lol :)

hmmm, Jackie Chan "Who am I" has a pretty cool car chase with the white Lancer Evo.

Is that the one with the track racing too, where its really obvious that the footage has been sped up? He also has a fight in a garage where somebody goes through the window of a Lamborghini Countach?

If its that one its got a lot of good cars in it for sure. :)

Is that the one with the track racing too, where its really obvious that the footage has been sped up? He also has a fight in a garage where somebody goes through the window of a Lamborghini Countach?

Its not the same movie mate, but I know exactly which one your on about. Think it maybe called Thunderbolt, not sure though.

hmmm, Jackie Chan "Who am I" has a pretty cool car chase with the white Lancer Evo.

That car scene is terrible ;)

It has hell of a battering and looks show room condition at the end of the scene :)

i know the one your talking about he builds an evo and the police let him road test it down the motorway.plus at the start they are sitting in a van for the police checking modified cars to see if they are road legal.

good film.

keep them coming

and smokey and the bandit movies are still immense cheese but immense.

i know the one your talking about he builds an evo and the police let him road test it down the motorway.plus at the start they are sitting in a van for the police checking modified cars to see if they are road legal.

good film.

keep them coming

and smokey and the bandit movies are still immense cheese but immense.

Yeah, its not the best film but has lots of jap metal in it. Faisal was right it is called thunderbolt. :)

Have to say i love the whole old skool american movies for the HUUGE slides everycar gets lol.

Ones that spring to mind are

smokey an the bandit

vanishing point

cannonball run

gumball rally

french connection

and we cannot forget the blues brothers lol. In the guiness book of records for most crashed/written off cars lol.

still enjoy all the others, if it has any kind of car chase, i'll be interested lol.

I like to watch the occassional movie and like car movies but don't know of many so was wanting to start up a list and get every one to add a car film that some may or may not have seen so i'll start off with the most obvious ones.

The fast and the furious franchise

Gone in 60 seconds

Redline (haven't seen it yet so views on it)

Shopping

The legend of speed

You me and marley

whats shopping? never herd of it

whats shopping? never herd of it

shopping is jude laws first ever film (i think) one of his earliest anyway.He's a joyrider in it comes out of jail and his gf is waiting in a stolen bmw lol,there's plenty of cars in it if i remember right there is a stunning silver sapphire cosworth in it.can't really remember the plot to it as it was a long time ago when i saw it.

Ronin - Has some brilliant chase scenes filmed in real time

Bullit - Classic

Taxi - French version is great, the american remake is crap

totally agree with you on those three.

but what about the original le mans with mr mcqueen?

totally agree with you on those three.

but what about the original le mans with mr mcqueen?

I've never actually seen Le mans but I want too, how long is the bit with no dialogue and just the car sound effects?

Another couple are Driven with stallone, which is really crap, and Days of Thunder which is quite enjoyable. :)