Basically I've been offered both of these turbos, cars currently a td04, just been forged plus 440 injectors and is going in for mapping in 2 weeks. Now before I go in with the td04, I got offered a vf24 or a td05. So now I need to no which one would be better speaking to people who have done both on a similar setup and what it achieved. Thanks

• 6 months later...

Never seen a 5E on a ct12 that would be canny cool, I'd stay td04 or maybe billet td04 alot of people making the 300 mark with these I don't see the need for anymore that 280 tbh useless power without LSD and decent tyres imo

Wiseco 75mm 9.1

1.5mm headgasket

265/265 camshaft speedvision

Custom intake manifold 65mm trottlebody

Apexipowerfc

155psi per cilinder

Yeah I wasn't doubting it, that's really good power from your setup. I run VF29 on 4efte @ 21psi and i'm somewhere 250 - 260whp

I get positive pressure from 3k, by 4k boost guage shows 5psi. 4.5k is full boost but it really starts going after 5k and keeps building power to 8.5k. I get peak boost of 21 psi in 5th gear because i'm running boost by gear.