Civic Radiator Advise

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but couldn't see a 'cooling' section so thought it was more suited to 'engine'

On my EP91 Glanza, I have just swapped out the standard CT9 turbo and manifold for a CT12 turbo with mild steel zisco manifold and tial wastegate

Everything was going perfectly until I tried to fit the hot pipe from my HDI fmic. When the pipe is fitted, the top section of the pipe is actually catching on the standard ratiator, so I'm going to have to change this for a smaller alloy radiator

I'm looking at the most popular choice with starlet owners, the civic half sized radiator. Question that I have is, are these all the same? ie do I need one from a specific model of civic?

Thanks in advance

Neil

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but couldn't see a 'cooling' section so thought it was more suited to 'engine'

On my EP91 Glanza, I have just swapped out the standard CT9 turbo and manifold for a CT12 turbo with mild steel zisco manifold and tial wastegate

Everything was going perfectly until I tried to fit the hot pipe from my HDI fmic. When the pipe is fitted, the top section of the pipe is actually catching on the standard ratiator, so I'm going to have to change this for a smaller alloy radiator

I'm looking at the most popular choice with starlet owners, the civic half sized radiator. Question that I have is, are these all the same? ie do I need one from a specific model of civic?

Thanks in advance

Neil

See rw developments for a your fabrication needs