Advice on value of my SR

Hi, i am after some help valuing my car

It's a Toyota starlet 1.3 SR in white with only 11,000 miles on the clock 12 months mot, just had full service inc cambelt

Immaculate interior, exterior has a few marks and faded decals, original and completely standard car

Looking to sell it in the next few weeks but have no idea what to advertise it for

Any help much appreciated!

Yeh genuine 11,875!! Like I say the decals have faded and it has a mark on the rear bumper, wondering whether to sort these or literally leave it as it is I'll get some pics up once it's been cleaned and polished!

At the moment it's not immaculate only because I don't think it's ever been touched so it does have years of build up on it, also missing the tte exhaust trim which is annoying!

Want to get the decals replaced (anyone kno where I can get these from)

Will change number plates but keep the originals get it cleaned polished engine bay cleaned etc then Itell be up for grabs!

Yeh one owner who bought it from the dealership just down the road from me, it came into work for an mot an I had to have it! full Toyota service history up to 2004 and I don't think it was really used after that got the original v5 unfortunately no old mots other than the last 3 or 4 all it had for the mot was wiper blades lol