Gimmick fuel efficient/performance fuel system or the next step for Starlet owners?

Keep seeing some idiot posting it up on the Facebook pages. I'd be very suprised if it done anything other than destroy your engine from watching there video they say just drill into your intake manifold and tap it with a die! Cause that's not gonna fill your engine with metal fillings and totally shaft it.

I could be wrong but if this was the next big thing I would expect it to either be advertised everywhere or bought up for a few billion by a petrol company and never sold to the public. There's loads of daft save petrol gadgets on email some guy was saying how he got some clips off eBay they helped mpg and it was basically 2 magnets that clamped the fuel line half closed causing it to almost starve the engine of petrol

If people want to save fuel buy a diesel or buy a bike don't make unnecessary trips, I walk a mile and back to work 4 times a week pretty sure I've saved alot and much more healthier :)

Any half decent fuel saving method or gadget etc gets bought by the likes of shell / BP and thats the last you ever hear of it.

And all these other systems fitted on cars like DPFs and EGRs etc are just bad news for the engines health, let alone a home made kit you tap into the inlet lol.

Ive just changed an engine in a DS3 Racing because of the stupid crank vent system which basically fills your engine with carbon.