No oil to turbo or return

I know it's a bummer but I would also check the oil pump o ring that was the problem with mine when I couldn't get oil pressure the o ring wasn't put on right 👍

Edited by patman

Yup remember fitting the o ring. Bought one seperatley from ID workz as was u sure what was what in the gasket kit. I doubt its the pump, i know it could be but doesnt seem likely. Is there a way to prime the oil pump?

Ive read online about packing the oil pump with vaseline to create a seal while its drawing oil as it wasnt primed. If oil down the filter hole doesnt work then ill try vaseline. No luck ill have to start taking sump etc back off :(

If it was a brand new pump it would have had a blob of grease on it, so when you fitted and cranked her over you would get a vacuum and draw the oil in.

Try this, remove your oil filter, get a long length of silicone hose and put it over the oil filter hole (where the filter screws on) Pour oil into the top of the hose and have someone crank the engine over at the same time.

If that doesn't work, your pump is knackered.