Just introducing my self..

Hello people I'm lewis I'm from Manchester I'm 17 I bought my first Glanza yesterday and I'm picking it up tomorrow :) the only thing Is my insurance :( the cheapest I have got it to is 8grand I have tried putting my mum and dad as main driver and things but still no luck :( so I'm just wondering if anyone else on here is around my age and what should I do to get it down ?cheers -Lewis

Welcome. Not far from me at all.

As Ro55i said.. You will struggle to insure a Glanza/GT untill 21. People decide not to declare the face that it is s Glanza or GT and insure it as a UK spec NA starlet but that is not the way to do it. Seriously risky and when people have a bump or cause an accident it comes to bite you on your arse. Do it the proper way... If you can't insure it, wait until you can.

If you can't find what your after on here my friend, you won't find it anywhere!

Ah man I knew it would be hard to insure but had to get it for the price I got it at guess I'll just keep her locked away for a bit

that is your best bet mate get it locked away, I have seen 1 or 2 that have had to do that up until the insurance comes down, there is a lad on here that he has had his GT for 7yr locked away & now he is 23 he as insured it.