Hey buddy, I've just newly fitted a CT12 to my glanza

The benefits that I have found are that the fittings are the same as the CT9 so is a direct replacement.

I have only had the car up and running for a few days so not really had much time to test. Had a short run in the car on Saturday. The turbo seems very different to the CT9 with regards to spool time. I felt that the CT9 was always ready for boost lower down where the CT12 seems to come on boost at around 3.5-4k. This suits my driving style and I recon it should also make the car a bit more economical on fuel when town driving

Not too sure on the power output yet but I am booked in to have the car mapped next month and will post the results in my build thread

Hey buddy, I've just newly fitted a CT12 to my glanza

The benefits that I have found are that the fittings are the same as the CT9 so is a direct replacement.

I have only had the car up and running for a few days so not really had much time to test. Had a short run in the car on Saturday. The turbo seems very different to the CT9 with regards to spool time. I felt that the CT9 was always ready for boost lower down where the CT12 seems to come on boost at around 3.5-4k. This suits my driving style and I recon it should also make the car a bit more economical on fuel when town driving

Not too sure on the power output yet but I am booked in to have the car mapped next month and will post the results in my build thread

Looking forwards to the results what other mods? Internal waste gate? Forged engine? I run the blitz k1 ct9/ct12 comby!

Looking forwards to the results what other mods? Internal waste gate? Forged engine? I run the blitz k1 ct9/ct12 comby!

Yeah me too mate! Mods are as follows. Sadly no forged build yet

CT12

Zisco ram horn manifold with screamer pipe

Decat

Tial external wastgate (0.8bar spring)

Blitz dump valve

Japspeed exhaust

Yeah me too mate! Mods are as follows. Sadly no forged build yet

CT12

Zisco ram horn manifold with screamer pipe

Decat

Tial external wastgate (0.8bar spring)

Blitz dump valve

Japspeed exhaust

You not running an ebc? Going for 1 bar?

You not running an ebc? Going for 1 bar?

Not got one fitted yet mate. Been looking into them. Will defo have one fitted before the mapping. Will be going for 1bar :thumbsup:

Looking at the GFB G-Force 2 from Tuning Developments, was chatting to them about it yesterday and it sounds like a pretty awesome piece of kit