Guys what you been like this for some if you may know the circumstances I'm in everything that has sold has been sent, I'm not here to rip anyone off at all I'm not like that whoever has bought anything will have it by Wednesday if not I would refund them

Jordan

It is always easier to provide tracking numbers for buyers to check progress of items, i have sold items to Holland ( Varis Bonnet),Aruba( Blitz Access Plug an Play) and UK and always take pics before packing, after packing and send tracking numbers to the individuals concerned, therefore not getting questioned as to the location of said items.

John

Hello if you read my thread I clearly stated there maybe a delay in posting due to circumstances and people read that and obviously ant understand the meaning of it, everyone will get their parts so stop worrying about it

Hello if you read my thread I clearly stated there maybe a delay in posting due to circumstances and people read that and obviously ant understand the meaning of it, everyone will get their parts so stop worrying about it

I'm sorry but if i had paid x amount of cash i would hope it would be posted asap, unless a time frame is agreed with the buyer in which case the other option would be a deposit of say 50% until you are in a position to actually send it when the rest is paid.

Just make it easier for yourself by setting guidelines with the people buying from you, it makes it easier on all parties and stops this sort of issue.

10 days is a long time to have paid for an item and be no further on to knowing when you are going to receive it, if the shoe was on the other foot how would you feel with no contact?

John