Hello,

Seems like the glanza isnt going to sell so was toying of the idea of breaking it and putting the engine into my nova for hill climbs and sprints.

Been on the lookout for a good 1.6 engine to put throttle bodies onto to drop in it but cant seem to get any close enough to me so thought of putting the 4efte on a td04.

Would be abit different.

I realise i would need to make up mounts ect.

As far as electrical is concerned can i just transplant the entire loom into the nova?

Thanks

James

Yeah the glanza is decent but i just thought to put the 4efte into the nova would be decent. 2.0 novas are far to front end heavy thats why i want a smaller engine like the 1.4/1.6 16v as these are small blocks.

Just thought the 4efte would be light and produce decent power.

Plus i have never seen a 4efte nova been done.

If i could get an engine for the nova then that would solve the problem but i cant find one anywhere.

It looks like i will have to break the glanza and after all the time and money i have spent on the engine i dont really want to sell it. Just thought it would of been a good conversion.

Yeah im not sure either. I think its reasonalby priced. Some people just want it for nothing though!

Yeah i thought by the time i get throttle bodies and management and the 1.6 16v engine it would be about 2500 to get roughly 165bhp n/a

If i put that money towards the 4efte engine then i think it would be a pretty quick nova!

And i could split the rest of the glanza for other little bits just to get the nova finished.

Not 100% decided on the turbo nova but it was just an idea i had.

• 2 weeks later...

Glanza will out handle a nova. a had my fare share a corsas from 1l to redtop and when u turn the car goes straight till u let off.

Glanza will out handle a nova. a had my fare share a corsas from 1l to redtop and when u turn the car goes straight till u let off.

• 1 month later...

This sounds like a good idea! Would prob be cheaper to do as A C20let doesn't seem to come cheap these days, if you were wanting a turbo'd vauxhall that is. And a c20xe will have similar standard power to a glanza but more weight