Yeah GT myself, just figured out how to change my pic haha. Bought it in February with my heart not my head. Bit of a shed really but at least it can be a proper project of my own. Solid engine to work with. You done much engine wise with yours?

Not standard anymore, still needs bits sorting properly, all progress though. Little meet sounds good mate . Heading out Easter Sunday with a mate in his R33. Let us know when you're on the road again.

Thought dc5 to begin with but then wondered why you would be on here? I heard it was once pretty good, shame it's dying. Would you be up for a little local meet?

Ive been on here for years, it all started with my mk1 gt and then i bought a dc2 after stupidly selling it to trisk.

Im part of the furniture here and its one of the only forums i actually stick with starlet or not lol, this lot know what I'm like....

Yea id be up for a meet if you can some others in, just gimme some notice

Edited by MARC MOSS
  • 2 weeks later...

Ello :)

Not on here much but I'll be up for some sort of gathering (depending on prior engagements). I've not got a very exciting GLS but the straight panels are shiny :)

Alternatively, I could bring something a bit different?