ChrisssAhhhs Glanza **NEW BRAKES**

Always wanted to try that ecu! Missed out on it, was going to see how it would perform with my k1.

That ones mapped for the K1, hence the handwritten K1-200v on the sticker! It will run fine with a standard CT9 however, just a little rich towards the top end. I ran one, cracking bit of kit

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That ones mapped for the K1, hence the handwritten K1-200v on the sticker! It will run fine with a standard CT9 however, just a little rich towards the top end. I ran one, cracking bit of kit

Hopefully, we'll see how she goes with td04😈

I'd say they would have ran well together presuming they were pared together originally considering there both blitz, what ecu are you running now mate

Running emb if only you lived in UK could of had a rolling road session just to see if the japs could push around the same power for a precise set up if you get my drift love the plug n plays they free up the glove box for hidden gauge's ;)

Running emb if only you lived in UK could of had a rolling road session just to see if the japs could push around the same power for a precise set up if you get my drift love the plug n plays they free up the glove box for hidden gauge's ;)

Haha your right about that, we should be having a domino day soon so I'll post figures when I have gotten everything fitted:)

Small update lads I picked up a levin 6 speed LSD during the week which I intend to fit to my box no pictures at the minute, and last night I picked up these grooved disks and ebc red stuff pads,

image_zpshlofvrmc.jpeg

think I finally have everything lol just can't wait to get it all on now 😝🚗

where did you find the levin lsd ???

#

hurry up and get that tdo4 installled :)

Haha I got it off one of the lads on TOC Colin .

The car was dropped to bimoto garage last night for its surgery😝 Will report back as soon as she's home 😉