Fuel Cut Since Filter Relocation

HI all,

i fitted a air filer relocation onto my glanza v ( relocated behind the grill), since doing this i have hit fuel cut 3 times peaking at 1 bar!, i have now stopped using the car until i can sort the issue.

on monday i wound the HKS actuator all the way out and reset the peak on my boose gauge to try it again now i hit fuel cut at slightly higher revs and the gauge peaked at around 0.9 bar.

now my suspicion is the actuator is on its last legs as it requires no efford to clip back into place and does not feel very 'springy'?

can anyone advise me as to what to do next?

change the actuator and if it doesnt work install a fcd and run at 0.9 bar?

please advise.

Mitch

Think its because of boost creep. Now your car can take in more air and your wastegate hole isnt large enough to let enough gas out and regulate the pressure. So your boost will rise when your cars on full chat and go above the fuel cut limit of .8 bar

You will need to take the turno off and port the wastegate with a dremmel

Think I'll refit the standard one .

Also if i save the money for all my mods for stage 1 and then fit them all at once and then get it mapped will there be any need to Dremel the wastegate ??

Thanks

Probably mate as although you wont be hitting fuel cut due to a fuel cut defender or an emanage ecu, the boost will still creep to higher than the desired level.

For example. I had my car mapped on an emanage blue at 1 bar CT9, when boosting through town it was fine but when you get on a straight flat out for a while, you will notice your boost creep up to 1.1 or maybe 1.2 bar

Am about to fit a relocation pipe this week too,but had Liam rebuild my ct9 and port it at the same time so hopefully wont have this issue.have an rx7 intercooler fitted and had an fcd already on car when i bought it.any ideas where it should be set at as have never really looked into wat it does!