4efe into 1e starlet conversion

as above want to fit a 4efe into a 1e ep80 starlet carbed engine. Whats the best way to do this find a starlet gi loom and ecu and dash loom as as far as i know there a 4efe and have the right looms both dash and engine bay.

So i can use a full gt turbo loom dash loom aswell and clocks and engine loom and fuel tank and lines and drop a 4efe in and it will work as you say if i get bored i can drop a 4efte in after wards may go hunting for a gt loom and all nessesary bits i need what about exhaust though will i need to make up something to suit using a starlet exhaust system.. and what do i do about lambda sensor

As above.. i did that last year after running the 4efe on both an fe and fte loom i can assure you the fte ecu runs the 4efe much better! Try to get a jap 4efe though otherwise you will get valve float up top. Plus the jap 4efe will take boost a bit better in the future ;)

I think i may have got myself the full package everything i need to convert the car to run 4efe its actually in another ep80 gt rep and have seen it running and the seller put it into the car himself and done the conversion himself so he know what bits i need,, so just need to pull my 2e engine out along with a heap of other parts and start converting it

So i can use a full gt turbo loom dash loom aswell and clocks and engine loom and fuel tank and lines and drop a 4efe in and it will work as you say if i get bored i can drop a 4efte in after wards may go hunting for a gt loom and all nessesary bits i need what about exhaust though will i need to make up something to suit using a starlet exhaust system.. and what do i do about lambda sensor

yes indeed amigo i went tru nct like that and it passed emissions with flying colors :) :)

use ct9 cat and turbo exhaust ( nct ) or na exhaust customised

yes indeed amigo i went tru nct like that and it passed emissions with flying colors :) :)

use ct9 cat and turbo exhaust ( nct ) or na exhaust customised

Im still stuck for choice as i have a chance to buy everything i need for under 500 so im working a plan on it that way as i have everything i need in one go not looking for this or that part