WEPR Billet breather tank kit...

hey guys,

this is machined in-house and now available as a complete kit to anyone who needs a good restriction free breather tank/system...

price: 220gbp shipped+paypal

Includes: Billet breather tank, Twin filters/filter adapters, -AN10 adapter for tank, Earl's -An10 braided hoses with Black -AN connectors, two -AN10 weldable adapters for rocker cover & can mount.

pics:

IMG_8699_zpskievweoa.jpg

IMG_8701_zpsd5kxw3o3.jpg

IMG_8697_zpsylvsoegc.jpg

thanks guys..

if ya'll want just the can (includes the fittings in the pics above) and want to do the lines on your own..then that's possible too. just the can will be 155gbp shipped+paypal.

Messaged Sacha few weeks ago about getting a catch can made up he came up with this lovely bit of kit for me !

Would recommend to anyone that you order one of these delivery was MEGA quick as well so buy will absolute confidence folks , I will let these photos I took say the rest

received_m_mid_1429105286667_8c13c180058

received_m_mid_1429105272205_9881c58a47b

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Would luv to give you some feedback but my glanza is far from been on the road, maybe next year. The can looks cool though bud, when my engine bay looks a bit better and it's in there ill post a pic on here mate.

I've pm ' d you about breather filter dude.