Breaking White EP91 SR

Item's & Pricing For Sale:

Just seeing if anyone wants anything spoiler, clocks, springs and shocks, rear lights, ht lead and strut brace I'm going to keep for my new starlet. Post or PM for parts/prices, trying not to be to long as get it a couple of weeks and anything left will be going to scrap

Pictures:

15q7qs3.jpg

2hoz3bo.jpg

30thr9w.jpg

2pyx9ip.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details:

Prefer cash on collection but can arrange postage depending with paypal (Will include 4% fee in price)

Edited by *Pete*

How much for the rear lights and both wings, pm me a price

Cheers.

The bubble rear lights Im keeping like I said in the first post, and drivers wing is debatable but the passager wing is fine, your welcome to come have a look and I'd say 35 quid a wing.

Door hinges for the drivers side? Any play in the ie dose the door drop? :)

a little play in the top door hinge non in the bottom hinge, still closes fine. Dunno if you can swap drivers and passagers side hinges around so maybe? If your interested £10

were u based dude ??

Wantage in oxfordshire

What condition is the dash in? Best price?

Alright i guess but its had the typical centre radio bit where the screws go in broken and slight scratch and some stain on the passager side 25 quid Edited by *Pete*

Springs were gone if you look on my second build thread but the shocks are alright, little surface rust and the first 10mm of the travel is soft but the weight of car would cover that, £20