Ok so my car started to misfire,judder,miss quite a lot.. so i did the following things..

- replaced all ignition ( plugs,leads,distributor,coilpack ECT ECT!

Then my headgasket went so i have just got the car back.. and its had head skimmed, pressure tested all new gaskets ect!

The car now is not getting hot/loosing coolant and not misfiring now so that a BONUS!

PROBLEM CURRENTLY - Car is very boggy, as you take off a junction for example in 1st.. the car doesnt want to accelrate so there is a big 2-3seconds delay before the car starts to go.. but then the car will not pull hard and is only just driveable.. ( it does this in all gears & is very boggy ) and there is NOT any throttle response what so ever until atleast 2 seconds..

it never did this before only happended since cars been apart so i check all the VAC pipes and they seem fine..

Ordered a Temp Sensor as it runs a tad better but nothing major when its unplugged..

I have noticed the Walbro Fuel Pump has gone very quiet to how it used to WINE very loud.

Can anyone help.. if so im litrally willing to send you some £!

Thank's alot !

DRiiFTiE!

Edited by DRiiFTiE

Have you checked the timing at all With a timing light. Should be done with some ports bridged in the diagnostics port.

that or the timing was a tooth out putting the belt on maybe.

Worth whipping the top cambelt cover off to make sure its all inline. Same with the cam cover to make sure the inlet cams in check too

Have you checked the timing at all With a timing light. Should be done with some ports bridged in the diagnostics port.

that or the timing was a tooth out putting the belt on maybe.

Worth whipping the top cambelt cover off to make sure its all inline. Same with the cam cover to make sure the inlet cams in check too

The lad at the garage said he was thinking of checking it with a Timing Light.. think im gunna pop the car back there tomorrow, wasnt doing it at all before just since been put back together.. cheers bud

Sounds to me like timing is out on the ignition. As morgey said, bridge out the two ports in the diagnostic port to set the static timing. 10 degrees before tdc. I also find a paint pen or tipex helps to see the marks on the bottom pulley and the lower timing cover.