any stalret owners around lancashire ?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be up for this - as long as my GTs finished by then. I'll keep an eye out for you Reece. I'm not too far from Hulme, but haven't seen any Glanzas about for a while. Theres a dude with a GT I see about from time to time on the Parkway - which is apparently forged.

Don't blame you man....parking can be a nightmare in the centre. haha, I'll keep my ears and eyes peeled for you. Not too sure if it still happens, but quite a few jap cars used to meet up at Krespy Kremes in Trafford Park every Friday.

Mascrat Manor in Warrington used to be theee place to be on a Monday night. But again that was back in the day..i ve been out of the scene for a while so a bit out of touch with whats going on meet wise these days.

we are having a meet at wigan three sisters this sunday if anyone wants to come along :)

We will be attending three sisters raceway at wigan to check out some sideways drift and time attack action which is also a race what you bring event. we advise that if you want track time you contact lynn at three sister raceway direct via phone to pre book its £20 for 10 laps and both parts of your License will be required aswel as a valid m.o.t also a helmet but you can rent a helmet if you do not own one. we do not have a stand at this event

https://www.facebook.com/events/944036855629630/

• 2 weeks later...